Friday, March 22, 2013

Normal Menstrual Cycle


Normal Menstrual Cycle

Normal Menstrual Cycle
A female reproductive cycle or the well-known “menstrual cycle” is an episodic uterine bleeding in response to cyclic hormonal changes. It is also known by the terms menses, menstrual period or period. Each month, one of the ovaries releases an egg, a process called ovulation. This process allows for conception and implantation of new life. If ovulation takes place and the egg isn’t fertilized, the lining of the uterus sheds and flows from the uterus though the cervix and out of the body through the vagina.

The first menstrual period in girls called menarche may occur as early as age 8 or as late as age 17. The length of cycle may vary from woman to woman, but the accepted average length is 28 days (from the beginning of one menstrual flow to the beginning of the next). However, 23 days to 35 days cycle is not unusual. The average duration of menstrual flow is 4 to 6 days, although some may have periods as short as 2 days or as long as 7 days. The menstrual flow is dark red in color, a combination of blood, mucus and endometrial cells.  Symptoms such as moodiness, cramps, bloating, and tenderness in the breast and food cravings are normally felt during or before the cycle begin.
The menstrual cycle is generally thought of in separate phases. The menses phase commonly lasts from day 1 to day 5. During this phase the fertilization of the egg hasn’t happened, thus the lining of the womb or uterus, called the endometrium is shed off. An estimation of 30 to 80 mL of blood per menstrual period is lost. Next is the follicular phase, typically takes place from days 6 to 14. The level of the hormone estrogen rises, which causes the lining of the uterus to grow and thicken. The third phase is ovulation in which occurs roughly at about day 14 in a 28-day menstrual cycle. An egg is released from the right or left ovary and takes about 5 days to travel down the fallopian tube to the uterus. The luteal phase lasts from about day 15 to day 28. If there is fertilization of egg and attaches itself to the uterine wall, pregnancy occur. If not, then the thickened lining of the uterus is shed during the menstrual period.
Women should be aware of the normal response of the body when having a period. It is a great way to know if unusual things occur. In addition, consult a health care provider immediately if there is a severe pain, bleeding between periods, and is bleeding more heavily than usual are experienced. 

2 comments:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Ero for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this, then i contacted eromosalelovespell@outlook.com for help, he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. then he cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home and ask for forgiveness and today we are happy again,Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.eromosalelovespell@outlook.com website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195



    I really want to thank Dr Ero for saving my marriage. My husband really treat me bad and left the home for almost 1 month i was sick because of this, then i contacted eromosalelovespell@outlook.com for help, he told me that my husband is under a great spell of another woman. then he cast a spell of return back of love on him. And he came back home and ask for forgiveness and today we are happy again,Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.eromosalelovespell@outlook.com website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call him with +2348161850195

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what'sapp him with +2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN
    ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!



    I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Gumbla and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Gumbla telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Gumbla on : (greatgumblaspellhome@outlook.com) or thought his website http://eromosalspiritualtemple.webs.com or call or what'sapp him with +2348161850195.. THESE ARE THE THINGS DR GUMBALA CAN
    ALSO CURE.. GONORRHEA, HIV/AIDS , LOW SPERM COUNT, MENOPAUSE DISEASE, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM, Stroke, Bring back ex lover or wife/husband....sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

    ReplyDelete