Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Complication of abortion


Complication of abortion

Complication of abortion
Surgical abortion is a safe and legal procedure. Medical abortion has an even lower incidence of complications due to the fact that no anesthesia is used. Women may suffer immediate complications after an elective abortion. The complications of abortion should be explained thoroughly to every woman that will undergo this procedure. These complications can have a major impact on future pregnancies.

Perforation of the uterus is a very serious complication. Hospitalization is needed too for observation and completion of the abortion. It is rarely caused by an instrument that had punctured the wall of the uterus. If the damage is serious, an abdominal operation is needed such as removal of uterus (hysterectomy).
Infection is the result of bacteria or virus from the vagina and cervix that gets into the uterus. The infection resulted from abortion can be treated by antibiotics. If not, hospitalization or surgery is required for severe cases.
Additional complication of abortion is retained tissue. During the process of abortion, the parts of the unborn child – umbilical cord, amniotic sac and placenta are cut and removed. If the abortionist fails to remove all of these, others issues like fever, pain, infection and bleeding may arise.
Hemorrhage occurs rarely, medication may help the uterus to contract when there is excessive bleeding. A repeat dilation and curettage is also possible to correct the bleeding. Cervical laceration can also happen during the procedure. Stitches may be needed to repair the injury but in most cases it heals quickly on its own because the tear is only minimal.
 Included in the possible risk is cardiac arrest. This is thought to be due to a medical reaction in the use of local anesthetic. Some women are also allergic to Novocain derivatives that can cause anesthesia reactions.
The risk of dying from childbirth is greater than from early abortion. It s the most serious of all complications. The risk of death increases according to the abortion technique used and the duration of pregnancy.
The psychological issues regarding abortion are often overlooked. Some women who had previously undergone surgical abortion have complained of symptoms similar to those that accompany post traumatic stress syndrome. While some may felt relief as their initial reaction after the procedure, others may soon be followed by a feeling of numbness. Other symptoms may include nervousness, deep sense of guilt or regret and depression. Some may even exhibit social regression and sexual dysfunction. 

5 comments:

  1. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Juliet Wagofony from Ukraine, may God Almighty continue to enrich you with more grace and power to save more of people's life with your powerful herbs Dr Chukwu Madu herbal home.You have saved my life from this dangerous virus (HIV/AIDS) that have been dealing with me for 6 years now, you are so great Sir. I am totally cured from HIV/AIDS some weeks ago after taking your great herbs as you prescribed it for me sir. Omg! You are so real doctor, I never believed you at first but now I am gladly testifying sir, you have cured so many people of their different virus and today am a living witness thank you so much [ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ]. WhatsApp him on his direct contact [ +2347030936239 ] Remain blessed sir Juliet Mogofony from Ukraine.Viewers contact him for your dear life, he can cure all kinds of virus and sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM HERPES, HIVAIDS,DIABTES,SYPHLIS,FIBROID,INFERTILITY,LOW SPAM COUNT ETC. I HAVE CONFIRMED DR. ODEY ABANG AMONG MANY OTHERS :
    I was diagnosed of herpes when I was 17th ,I had several thougts in me when I remember I was born with no herpes and suffering from herpes for 6 years wasn't a thing of jock, I was distracted, lost of memory humalted by many who called me names believing I was closer to my grave. I thought about finding a way for a cure since there Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day and....... Cant help fight the virus completely in me. I decided to go with fruits and vegetables as directed by the physician, and with time, I hed interest concedering the importance of herbs. I read lots of testimonies about people getting cured naturally with Herbs. I hard interest in a lady who Dr. Odey Helped cure from HIVAIDS of 5 years, I felt for her and thought I should give it a try, couple of hours he replied and let me know he can cure for herpes, I requested for the medicine, he prepared and sent, followed me up with guidelines to apply. I was totally convinced before I could finished his medicine that I will be cured cos I really hard lots of changes in me. I hard to be the first to be for the checkup that day and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. And he says Im okay with my immune system balance. I told him it was an herbalist Dr. Odey abang and he contacted him for his patients and there gets their cures directly with herbs at Petreson center on health care through his mail odeyabangherbalhome@gmai.com
    There have all greatful now, you can try reach there if you need cures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to the word, I'm Engr Eric David, I have confirmed and till now I'll still anouced to the public and the people around me that the best way to get rid of this health challenges is to contact the relaible Herbalist for herbal cures.
    I read deaply to have believe and try to made used of the medicine. When I was diagnosed on 10/10/2015, it was only the English prescribed I made use of all through, it was a very big stress for me, I had a friend who introduced me to to the great Herbalist of African, Dr. Odey Abang he's very popular now in my State, Anchorage, Alaska where I lives. I contacted him as my friend directed me to him for a help. Glory to God, my case is settle among many others are My two Cousins, James and John with wife's he cures from HIV/ AIDS, And till now, none of this had been confirmed in us, feel so blessed and happy to be back again as I was being born. I have been diagnosed severally and still shows nothing in us, Dr. Odey Abang is a God's sent Herbalist
    You can reach as well as inform your loves ones to get ride of this deathly viruses.
    You can reach him in either way
    Email-
    odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete